3d printed Linhof Technika IV,V, Master Technika and 2000 to Sinar lens board adapter.
Offset hole is proper fit for original Linhof Technika cameras with 96x99mm lens board size.
In addition to Linhof to Sinar adapter, Technika boards also listed in the same listing. Please choose the required hole size to receive Linhof 96x99mm lens board.
Pictures show different boards with and without lenses. Also lenses mounted on the camera.
The largest lens tested with the boards is Rodenstock Sironar-N 360mm f6.8 in Compur 3 shutter. Lens weighs 1.5kg.
It works but it's very large lens to use on a field camera.
Boards are 3d printed from black ABS plastic for longevity and durability.
Camera and lenses in the pictures are not included with the listing and are only used for illustration purpose.
Sizes for 96x99 Technika lens boards available:
- Blank board - undrilled (thickness can be increased to 3 mm thickness in the area to be drilled)
- Compur #00 - 26.3mm
- Copal and Compur #0 - 34.6mm
- Copal and Compur #1 - 41.6mm
- Compur - rare #2 - 52.5mm
- Copal and Compur #3 - 65mm - offset board is 4.5mm above optical axis due to shutter size.
- Leica Thread Mount - M39 - Enables adapting multitude of LTM lenses in normal or reversed orientation and using integrated Speed Graphic shutter. All M39 lenses - original Leica, enlarging Rodenstock's, Schneider's and others, adapted to M39 like Nikon, Canon, Pentax. LTM board has a flange on inside to match the thread length of most lenses and ensure secure coupling.
- Custom size hole - up to 70mm should be possible. Please check that your lens's rear element can physically fit through the opening in the camera and send a message with size after checkout or inquire if you're not sure it's going to fit.
Please allow 7-10 day lead time for custom option.
There are also pinhole boards with interchangeable pinhole inserts available for Sinar, Graflex, Copal 0/1 and 3 adapters and other cameras in our other listings.
Blank, custom size hole and Leica Thread Mount boards are slightly more expensive since they require more time to produce.
3D printing process produces dimensionally accurate objects but slight surface imperfections/scuffs can be visible from the process.
Please take a look at the pictures. They were taken with flash and surface variations and small specs of dust are far more visible than in real life.
Lenses mounted on the camera give you more realistic look.
Other not listed combinations of lens boards possible. Combined shipping available with other listings.
Buyer is responsible for customs and duties.
All Canadian orders are subject to applicable taxes.