Graflex Crown or Speed Graphic 2x3 large format camera lens boards.
Fits cameras with square corners board (for 2x3 Pacemaker generation lens board with rounded corners please see other listing).
Board size is 63.5mm x 63.5mm or 2.5"x2.5" square. Please measure and make sure this is the correct size for your camera.
Pictures show different boards with and without lenses. Also lenses mounted on the camera.
Boards are 3d printed from black ABS for longevity and durability.
At the back there is additional frame for maximum rigidity.
Camera and lenses in the pictures are not included with the listing and are only used for illustration purpose.
- Blank board - undrilled (printed solid without infill in order to enable clean and easy drilling - increased 3 mm thickness in the area to be drilled)
- Compur #00 - 26.3mm
- Copal and Compur #0 - 34.6mm
- Copal and Compur #1 - 41.6mm
- Compur - rare #2 - 52.5mm - PLEASE CHECK YOUR LENS FITS - THIS IS ABSOLUTE MAX FOR THIS BOARD SIZE
- Leica Thread Mount - M39 - Enables adapting multitude of LTM lenses in normal or reversed orientation and using integrated Speed Graphic shutter. All M39 lenses - original Leica, enlarging Rodenstock's, Schneider's and others, adapted to M39 like Nikon, Canon, Pentax. LTM board has a flange on inside to match the thread length of most lenses and ensure secure coupling.
- M42 thread
- Custom size hole - up to around 50mm should be possible. Please check that your lens's rear element can physically fit through the opening in the camera and send a message with size after checkout or inquire if you're not sure it's going to fit.
Please allow up to 7-10 day lead time for custom option.
There are also pinhole boards with interchangeable pinhole inserts available for Sinar, Graflex, Copal 0/1 and 3 adapters and other cameras in our other listings.
Blank, custom size hole and Leica Thread Mount boards are slightly more expensive since they require more time to produce.
3D printing process produces dimensionally accurate objects but slight surface imperfections/scuffs can be visible from the process.
Please take a look at the pictures. They were taken with flash and surface variations and small specs of dust are far more visible than in real life.
Lenses mounted on the camera give you more realistic look.
Other not listed combinations of lens boards possible. Combined shipping available with other listings.
Buyer is responsible for customs and duties.
All Canadian orders are subject to applicable taxes.