Graflex Crown, Speed Graphic, Graphic View, Crown View 4x5 large format camera lens boards.
Model / Type C 4x4" square board for Anniversary and pre Anniversary models (year 1928-1939 and 1940-1947), also fits Graphic View and Crown View.
Does not fit first two models with small lens board (year 1912-1927) and later Pacemaker and Super Speed models.
Board size is 4x4". Please measure and make sure this is the correct size for your camera.
Pictures show lens board with and without lens. Also lens mounted on the camera.
Board is modeled after late model cast aluminum board that is more precise than older boards.
Boards are 3d printed from black ABS for longevity and durability.
At the back there is additional frame for maximum rigidity.
Camera and lens in the pictures are not included with the listing and are only used for illustration purpose.
- Blank board - undrilled (printed solid without infill in order to enable clean and easy drilling - increased 3 mm thickness in the area to be drilled)
- Compur #00 - 26.3mm
- Copal and Compur #0 - 34.6mm
- Copal and Compur #1 - 41.6mm
- Compur - rare #2 - 52.5mm
- Leica Thread Mount - M39 - Enables adapting multitude of LTM lenses in normal or reversed orientation and using integrated Speed Graphic shutter. All M39 lenses - original Leica, enlarging Rodenstock's, Schneider's and others, adapted to M39 like Nikon, Canon, Pentax. LTM board has a flange on inside to match the thread length of most lenses and ensure secure coupling. 11th and 12th picture show enlarging Leica Thread Mount lens attached normal and reversed. 12th is 50mm Leica LTM.
- Custom size hole. Please check that your lens's rear element can physically fit through the opening in the camera and send a message with size after checkout or inquire if you're not sure it's going to fit.
Typically custom sizes will ship within 2-3 days but could take 7-10 due to increased order volumes.
There are also pinhole boards with interchangeable pinhole inserts available for Sinar, Graflex, Copal 0/1 and 3 adapters and other cameras in our other listings.
Blank, custom size hole and Leica Thread Mount boards are slightly more expensive since they require more time to produce.
3D printing process produces dimensionally accurate objects but slight surface imperfections/scuffs can be visible from the process.
Please take a look at the pictures. They were taken with flash and surface variations and small specs of dust are far more visible than in real life.
Lenses mounted on the camera give you more realistic look.
Other not listed combinations of lens boards possible. Combined shipping available with other listings.
Buyer is responsible for customs and duties.
All Canadian orders are subject to applicable taxes.