3d printed Sinar compatible lens boards.
They should also fit on Intrepid cameras since back is flat without any raised edges.
Board size is nominal 140x140mm. Actual size of Sinar boards is close to 139.5x139.5 with very small variations with different generations. Please make sure this is the correct size for your camera.
Pictures show different boards with and without lenses. Also lenses mounted on the camera.
Boards are 3d printed from black ABS plastic for longevity and durability.
Boards have slight flex due to material. It doesn't affect functionality.
Largest lens tested is very large Rodenstock Sironar-N 360mm f6.8 that weighs 1.5 kg.
Camera and lenses in the pictures are not included with the listing and are only used for illustration purpose.
- Blank board - undrilled (printed solid without infill in order to enable clean and easy drilling - increased 3 mm thickness in the area to be drilled)
- Compur #00 - 26.3mm
- Copal and Compur #0 - 34.6mm
- Copal and Compur #1 - 41.6mm
- Compur - rare #2 - 52.5mm
- Copal #3 - 65mm
- Leica Thread Mount - M39 - Enables adapting multitude of LTM lenses in normal or reversed orientation and using integrated Speed Graphic shutter. All M39 lenses - original Leica, enlarging Rodenstock's, Schneider's and others, adapted to M39 like Nikon, Canon, Pentax. LTM board has a flange on inside to match the thread length of most lenses and ensure secure coupling. 11th and 12th picture show enlarging Leica Thread Mount lens attached normal and reversed. 12th is 50mm Leica LTM.
- Custom size hole.
Please allow 7-10 day lead time for custom option.
If you need boards shipped quickly outside of North America, please inquire about shipping with UPS. Available at discount.
There are also pinhole boards with interchangeable pinhole inserts available for Sinar, Graflex, Copal 0/1 and 3 adapters and other cameras in our other listings.
Blank, custom size hole and Leica Thread Mount boards are slightly more expensive since they require more time to produce.
3D printing process produces dimensionally accurate objects but slight surface imperfections/scuffs can be visible from the process.
Please take a look at the pictures. They were taken with flash and surface variations and small specs of dust are far more visible than in real life.
Lenses mounted on the camera give you more realistic look.
Other not listed combinations of lens boards possible. Combined shipping available with other listings.
Buyer is responsible for customs and duties.
All Canadian orders are subject to applicable taxes.